Camco 44510 Heavy Duty Leveling Blocks
Camco 44510 Heavy Duty Leveling Blocks:
- 10 locking blocks stacked to the desired height for safe and easy leveling
- Strong and durable construction
- A solid base helps keep them immersed in soft ground
- Includes a zippered storage bag with a handle
- The dimensions of each alignment block are 8.5 inches x 8.5 inches x 1 inch
Camco 44510 Heavy Duty..at bestautovila
More About this Product :
- Heavy blocks are safe and easy to use.
- They offer many options for leveling single wheels, twin wheels, hydraulic jacks, tabs, stabilizers, 5th wheel jacks and tanden axles.
- Edit your levels: Stack the locking blocks to the desired height.
- Strong and durable blocks are available in the form of ten block sets and four block building sets.
- Proprietary each set comes in a convenient storage bag.
Lockable leveling blocks:
- These blocks can be used with unicycles, twin wheels, hydraulic jacks, tabs, outriggers, 5th wheel jacks, and tandem axles.
- Camco’s RV leveling blocks make it easy to adjust levels.
- Stack the locking blocks only to the desired height.
- They have a strong, durable structure and a solid base that help prevent them from sinking into the ground.
- The resin is designed with a patented structure to optimize both strength and weight.
- UV-stabilized and built to last longer in sunlight.
- The bright, visible yellow color helps you see them, so you don’t leave them behind.
- They can also be used to prevent your stabilizer from sinking into soft ground.
- Camco’s RV leveling blocks measure 8.5 inches x 8.5 inches and can be used with stack jacks, trailer tongues, 5th wheel supports and swivel arm equipment.
- If dirt or debris accumulates in the leveling blocks, piston it and hose it before storing.
- The product includes a zippered storage bag with a handle, holding them all together when not in use.
How does it work :
- Once you are in the parking lot at the campsite, use the levels to determine if the vehicle needs to be leveled.
- Determine the required stack height and arrange the leveling blocks in front of the wheel in one of the approved configurations.
- Do not stack leveling blocks that are higher than 4 inches.
- Drive very carefully to the blocks; can be useful if the passenger steps out to guide.
- When the vehicle is in blocks and horizontal, be sure to set the parking brake.
- When you’re ready to leave, simply drive the blocks, park the vehicle, collect the blocks, and put them back in the carrying case.
Key Features :
- Durable, lightweight construction
- Lockable design prevents slipping
- The solid base withstands immersion in the ground
- The bright yellow color is very visible
- Zippered storage bag as standard
- The resin is UV stabilized