Best Mini Fridge For Truckers
10. Best Mini Fridge For Truckers:
The Best Mini Fridge For Truckers and Warmer takes our Editor’s Pick designation with ease for its combination of affordable pricing, unique features and options, and compact, go-anywhere sizing.
You won’t be packing drinks and snacks for a weekend in this one, but if you’re traveling light and want to keep a few cans and a snack cool until you hit your lunch stop, it’s the perfect small 12V cooler for your car or truck.
TheCrownful Mini Fridge Electric Cooler and Warmer is not only an attractive truck fridge, but it’s also extremely quiet, highly energy efficient, and portable enough that you’ll want to use it every day.
All provisions for the power cord are included, and surprisingly, you can even power the theCrownful Mini Fridge Electric Cooler and Warmer from a portable USB power bank, greatly expanding the range of situations in which it could come in handy.
Not just cooler, but this well-reviewed product is also warmer. Perfect for a few sandwiches and cans of soda, some users also use this product to transport insulin, medications, breast milk, and cosmetics. Did we mention it’s really affordable?
- Very portable
- very flexible
- can be powered by a USB power bank
- great design
- warmer included
- very affordable
- great owner reviews
- Small size limits capacity
- doesn’t include battery run-down protection
9. Best Mini Fridge For Car:
Colorful, portable, and fun, the Best Mini Fridge For Car is perfect for anyone who wants to keep their things cool in style.
This mini fridge has a 4L storage capacity and can accommodate 6 soda cans. It has Freon-free ambient cooling that works with special noise reduction technology.
You can store all kinds of products, such as snacks, beauty products, drinks, and more in this small product. It has an adjustable temperature setting that makes it ideal for specific cooling modes. It runs on AC and DC power supply and you can easily connect it to your car.
- Supports multiple power supplies
- Environment-friendly cooling
- Best Mini Fridge For Truckers
- Noise reduction technology
- Cool to warm temperature settings
- It will drain the car’s battery if plugged in when the vehicle’s engine is off
8. Cafe Built-In Dual-Drawer Refrigerator:
Also, this mini-fridge has a Sabbath mode to prevent accidental use during religious celebrations; Automatically turns off all electrical activity when drawers are opened.
Users can turn this feature on or off based on their individual preferences, and the drawers and shelves can also be adjusted to suit the user’s ideal layout. Just keep in mind that this mini-fridge does not have a freezer function.
- The innovative pullout drawer design; provides better access to the full depth of the fridge
- Door alarm signals if the door is left open; a great way to avoid accidental energy waste
- Sabbath mode prevents accidental use during religious observances
- Adjustable shelves and drawers allow users to create their ideal storage space
- Lacks a freezer function; which is not suitable for shoppers looking for a combo
7. Uber Appliance Portable Mini Fridge:
- Vintage Appearance
- Various Colors
- Warming & Coloring Functions
- Best Mini Fridge For Truckers
- Removable Shelf
- Reviews Say It May Die Before a Year
Fans of the retro-futuristic Fallout franchise (*raises hand*) will appreciate the exterior design of this best portable fridge freezer. Searching the world over like something unearthed from Vault 111, this thermoelectric cooler/warmer also doubles as a cute Coca-Cola souvenir. The vendor claims that it runs on a unique semiconductor, making it energy-efficient and ultra-quiet.
It’s rated to cool items down to 35° – 40° below ambient temperature, which is a slightly better performance than your author’s pick mentioned above. On an internal thermostat, it will heat up to about 150 degrees. The whole thing weighs about 10 pounds and is about a square foot but with a couple of extra inches in height.
- Looks neat, the chills are a bit colder than the others
- Best Mini Fridge For Truckers
- Nostalgia isn’t overly cheap
For once, the budget pick actually comes from a well-known brand. It doesn’t cost much more than some of the beverages you’ll pack into its six 12-oz can capacity, this little red cooler achieves the triumvirate of looking clean while earning good grades and being affordable.
The item itself measures 10 inches tall and deep, spanning approximately 7 inches wide. This isn’t huge, and the fridge seems designed solely for 12oz cans. However, the seller claims there is a pull-out shelf inside, so it might be possible to fit some snacks that aren’t shaped like a silver bullet.
- Very affordable, and actually looks kinda retro cool
- Primarily made to cool canned drinks
4. Cooluli Mini Fridge Electric Cooler and Warmer:
- Fitted with an energy-saving cooling chip
- Energy efficient
- Comes with AC, DC & USB power cords
- Top handle for ease of portability
- The door isn’t secure and may open while being carried around
3. Coleman PowerChill Thermoelectric Cooler:
This 40-quart refrigerator comes with good owner reviews, a lightweight design, and the flexibility you need for an all-around refrigerator.
By keeping contents up to 40 degrees cooler than room temperature, the Coleman PowerChill Thermoelectric Cooler opens up a whole new world of possibilities when it comes to bringing your favorite foods and beverages along for the ride.
There’s an 8-foot power cord that allows for easy connection to your vehicle whether the cooler is in or out, and the door can be opened in either direction for added versatility. There is room for snacks or food for a few days or up to 44 cans.
Priced very fairly, this portable truck cooler is our first choice as an ideal truck cooler for the first-time buyer. Just keep in mind that owner reviews are very mixed, with some owners reporting excessive frosting when in use. Keep your documentation handy and familiarize yourself with the warranty and return policy, in case you have a problem.
- sized appropriately for general use
- good brand reputation
- The mixed owner reviews
- the possibility of excessive frost
2. Dometic CFX3 35-Liter Portable Refrigerator and Freezer:
There’s a reason Dometic coolers are the brand of choice among those who live in vans, RVs, and others who lead a more nomadic lifestyle. Simply put, they are durable, efficient, and reliable. Really, the only downside is its high price: the smallest and cheapest model will still cost you a pretty penny (~$750).
I recommend you opt for the 35-liter CFX3 model, which will keep your food and drinks cold anytime, anywhere. The car cooler can reach temperatures as low as minus 7 degrees Fahrenheit. It’s extremely well insulated, sturdier than the competition, and its handles feel sturdy and make it easy to carry.
The cooler can be powered by either 110 or 12-volt power sources and draws between 0.5 and 1 amp per hour (to maintain a temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit). Given its efficiency and precise temperature control, you can feel safe in foods like seafood or even medicines.
The CFX3 has a companion smartphone app to offer users remote controls and a quick but easy way to monitor their internal temperature. who has used a Dometic chiller for more than three years, called Dometic a “game changer” and said it is well worth its high price.
- Feels more premium than the competition
- Has interior LED lights
- Takes a couple of hours to reach the desired temperature
- Its size makes it hard to fit tall items
- Expensive (but worth it!)
Holds up to 6 cans or 4 water bottles.
best mini fridge for car
Choose from available color options
Cools up to 32 degrees Fahrenheit below ambient temperature and heats up to 135 degrees Fahrenheit
Includes power cords for home and car use.
Features low-noise fan, pull-out shelf, and self-closing door handle
Embrace old-school modern and modern technology at the same time with the uber chill 6 ub-ch1 retro personal mini fridges from the uber appliance.
This modern little cooler can keep up to six cans or four bottles of water within easy reach on your desk or in your car with the handy adapter.
It’s also great for dorm dwellers or those who enjoy ready-to-bed snacks. Your food and drinks can be kept at temperatures 32 degrees Fahrenheit below room temperature.
If that’s not enough, the super cold can also be used to heat your food up to 135 degrees Fahrenheit. Other features include a removable shelf, a quiet fan, and a self-closing door handle.
Holds 6 cans or 4 bottles of water. Choose from the available color options. Cools up to 32 degrees Fahrenheit below ambient temperature and heats up to 135 degrees Fahrenheit.
Includes power cords for both home and car use. Features low-noise fan, pull-out shelf, and self-closing door handle.