10 Best Mini Fridge For Car
10. Best Mini Fridge For Car:
Colorful, portable, and fun, the Best Mini Fridge For Car is perfect for anyone who wants to keep their things cool in style. This mini fridge has a 4L storage capacity and can fit 6 cans of soda. It has freon-free environmental cooling that works with a special noise reduction technology.
You can store all sorts of products such as snacks, beauty products, drinks, and more in this little product. It has an adjustable temperature setting which makes it ideal for specific cooling modes. It runs on AC and DC power supply and you can easily plug it into your car.
- Supports multiple power supplies
- Environment-friendly cooling
- Noise reduction technology
- Cool to warm temperature settings
- It will drain the car’s battery if plugged in when the vehicle’s engine is off
9. Cafe Built-In Dual-Drawer Refrigerator:
The built-in Cafe mini-fridge looks great, with a sleek, stainless steel exterior that highlights almost any kitchen. It also features two pullout drawers with a combined capacity of 5.7 cubic feet to keep food and drinks cold.
This mini-fridge measures 33.875 inches tall by 23.875 inches wide by 26 inches deep, and the drawers are designed with a soft-close function that prevents them from slamming.
The mini-fridge has a built-in door alarm that helps to reduce unnecessary energy use and prevents the contents from going bad by signaling to the user when the door has been left open for too long.
Additionally, this mini-fridge has a Sabbath mode to prevent accidental use during religious observances; it automatically turns off all electrical activity when the drawers are opened.
Users can turn this feature on or off depending on their individual preferences, and the drawers and shelves can also be adjusted to the user’s ideal arrangement. Just keep in mind that this mini-fridge does not have a freezer function.
- The innovative pullout drawer design; provides better access to the full depth of the fridge
- Door alarm signals if the door is left open; a great way to avoid accidental energy waste
- Sabbath mode prevents accidental use during religious observances
- Adjustable shelves and drawers allow users to create their ideal storage space
- Lacks a freezer function; which is not suitable for shoppers looking for a combo
8. Uber Appliance Portable Mini Fridge:
Our last pick for the best mini fridge for breast milk is the Uber Appliance Portable Mini Refrigerator. It is a budget buy with a cute, vintage look, and it comes in six colors vintage red, matte black, silver, blue, and white.
Uber Fridge is a four-liter or six-can mini-fridge that works either by plugging it into a wall outlet or a car cigarette lighter. That means it’s a portable choice that you can easily take with you traveling or working.
Like many other mini-fridges for breast milk on the list, it offers a warming and cooling function, allowing you to keep your milk stored down to 32℉ or heat it to 150℉. Another nice feature is the removable shelf for better storage configuration and a self-locking door for safekeeping.
- Vintage Appearance
- Various Colors
- Warming & Coloring Functions
- Removable Shelf
- Reviews Say It May Die Before a Year
Fans of the retro-future Fallout franchise (*raises hand*) will appreciate the exterior design of this mini fridge. Looking for all the world like something unearthed from Vault 111, this thermo-electric cooler/warmer doubles as a neat bit of Coca-Cola memorabilia. The seller makes a claim of a unique semiconductor operation, making it energy-efficient and ultra-quiet.
It is rated to cool items down to 35° – 40° below ambient temperature, which is a slightly better performance than your author’s selection listed above. On an internal thermostat, it’ll warm up to about 150 degrees. The whole thing weighs about 10 pounds and measures roughly a foot square but with a couple of extra inches of height.
- Looks neat, the chills are a bit colder than the others
- Nostalgia isn’t overly cheap
For once, the budget pick actually comes from a recognized brand name. Costing not much more than some of the drinks you’ll pack into its six 12oz can capacity, this little red fridge pulls off the triumvirate of looking neat while garnering good ratings and being affordable.
The item itself measures 10 inches tall and deep, spanning about 7 inches across. This isn’t huge, and the fridge seems designed solely for 12oz cans. However, the seller asserts there is a removable shelf inside, so fitting a few snacks that aren’t shaped like a Silver Bullet might actually be possible.
- Very affordable, and actually looks kinda retro cool
- Primarily made to cool canned drinks
5. Cooluli Mini Fridge Electric Cooler and Warmer:
- Fitted with an energy-saving cooling chip
- Energy efficient
- Comes with AC, DC & USB power cords
- Top handle for ease of portability
- The door isn’t secure and may open while being carried around
4. Crown Mini Fridge Electric Cooler and Warmer:
The Crown Mini Fridge Electric Cooler and Warmer takes our Editor’s Pick designation with ease for its combination of affordable pricing, unique features and options, and compact, go-anywhere sizing.
You won’t be packing a weekend’s worth of beverages and snacks into this one, but if you’re traveling light and want to keep a few cans and a snack cool until you reach your lunch stop, it’s the perfect 12v small refrigerator for your car or truck.
Not only is the theCrownful Mini Fridge Electric Cooler and Warmer a great-looking truck fridge, but it’s also extremely quiet, highly energy efficient, and portable enough that you’ll want to use it every day.
All power cord provisions are included, and awesomely, you can even power the theCrownful Mini Fridge Electric Cooler and Warmer from a portable USB power bank — which greatly expands the range of situations where it might come in handy.
Not only a fridge, but this well-reviewed product is also warmer, too. Perfect for a few sandwiches and cans of pop, some users also use this product to transport insulin, medication, breast milk, and cosmetics. Did we mention that it’s really affordable?!
- Very portable
- very flexible
- can be powered by a USB power bank
- great design
- warmer included
- very affordable
- great owner reviews
- Small size limits capacity
- doesn’t include battery run-down protection
3. Coleman PowerChill Thermoelectric Cooler:
This 40-quart cooler comes with good owner reviews, a lightweight design, and the flexibility you need for an off-road refrigerator.
By keeping contents up to 40 degrees cooler than the surrounding temperature, the Coleman PowerChill Thermoelectric Cooler opens up a new world of possibilities when it comes to bringing your favorite food and beverages along for the drive.
There’s an 8-foot power cord that allows easy hookup to your vehicle whether the cooler is in or outside of it, and the door can open in either direction for added versatility. There’s room for a few days’ worths of snacks or food or up to 44 cans.
Priced very fairly, this portable truck fridge takes our top pick as an ideal truck fridge for the first-time buyer. Just note that owner reviews are very mixed, and some owners report excessive frost formation when in use. Keep your documentation handy and familiarize yourself with the warranty and return policy, in case you run into any problems.
- sized appropriately for general use
- good brand reputation
- Mixed owner reviews
- the possibility of excessive frost
2. Dometic CFX3 35-Liter Portable Refrigerator and Freezer:
There’s a reason why Dometic coolers are the brand of choice among van lifers, RVers, and others who live a more nomadic lifestyle. Simply put, they are durable, efficient, and reliable. Really, the only downside is their expensive price — the cheapest and smallest model will still cost you a pretty penny (~$750).
I recommend you opt for the 35-liter CFX3 model, which will keep your food and drinks cold anytime and anywhere. The car cooler can reach temperatures as low as minus 7 degrees Fahrenheit. It’s insulated extremely well, is built tougher than the competition, and its handles feel robust and make it easier to lug around.
The cooler can run off both 110- or 12-volt power sources, and it consumes between 0.5 and 1 amp each hour (to maintain a temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit.) Given its efficiency and precise temperature control, you can feel confident storing sensitive food items like seafood or even medication.
The CFX3 has a complementary smartphone app to offer users remote controls and a quick but easy way to monitor its internal temperature. A reviewer at Vancillary — who has used a Dometic cooler for over three years now — called the Dometic a “game-changer” and said it’s well worth its high price tag.
- Feels more premium than the competition
- Has interior LED lights
- Takes a couple of hours to reach the desired temperature
- Its size makes it hard to fit tall items
- Expensive (but worth it!)
- Holds up to 6 cans or 4 bottles of water
- Best Mini Fridge For Car
- Choose from available color options
- Chills up to 32 degrees Fahrenheit below ambient temperature and heats up to 135 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes power cords for both home and car use
- Features low-noise fan, removable shelf, and self-locking door handle
- Embrace old-school cool and modern technology at the same time with the uber appliance ub-ch1 uber chill 6 can retro personal mini-fridge.
- This funky little refrigerator can keep up to six cans or four water bottles chilled at arm’s reach on your desk or in your car with the handy adapter.
- It’s also ideal for dorm dwellers or those who enjoy bedside refreshments on the ready. Your food and drinks can be kept at temperatures 32 degrees Fahrenheit below ambient temperatures.
- If that’s not enough, the uber chill can also be used to warm your food items up to 135 degrees Fahrenheit. Other features include a removable shelf, a low-noise fan, and a self-locking door handle.
- Holds up to 6 cans or 4 bottles of water. Choose from available color options. Chills up to 32 degrees Fahrenheit below ambient temperature and heat up to 135 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Includes power cords for both home and car use. Features low-noise fan, removable shelf, and self-locking door handle.