Best Car Interior Vinyl Protectant
Best Car Interior Vinyl Protectant:
- The traditional method of drying would usually feature a drying towel and your favorite quick detailer for some added gloss and protection.
- Turtle Wax Dry & Shine aims to make the drying process easier and more efficient,
- whilst making good use of their “hybrid technology” which blends silicone properties, synthetic sealants, and carnauba wax for an impressive result.
- Following the recent release of the Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions range,
- Best Car Interior Vinyl Protectant.
- Dry & Shine hasn’t spent much time in the spotlight, so we’re keen to see what this product has to offer!
- Great value and affordability
- Extreme hydrophobicity (water repellency) and water beading
- Creates a strong bond with paintwork quickly
- Very durable considering how easy it is to apply
In-depth review: Best Car Interior Vinyl
- In keeping with the Turtle Wax Hybrid range, Best Car Interior Vinyl Protectant Dry & Shine presents a blue bottle with an impressive label, stamped “hybrid technology”.
- It’s not necessarily flashy, but more importantly, the label includes a lot of information about what’s in the product and how to use it.
- In its category of drying aids / wet coats, Turtle Wax is without a doubt one of the most affordable. It is quite easy to buy a 750 ml bottle for less than ten dollars.
- You don’t need to use much of this product when applying it to the car, so 750ml should also last a while, making this product extremely affordable.
Using Turtle Wax Dry & Shine:
- Turtle Wax Dry & Shine should be applied after rinsing the car with water after contact washing. Dry & Shine should always be applied in a wet car.
- After testing Dry & Shine, we applied it to all paint areas on the car, making sure to avoid glass to avoid unwanted stains and scratches.
- Due to the high concentration of the product, we found that you should avoid over-application as this could cause unwanted staining and streaking.
- We found that less is definitely more with this product.
- Spray each panel a few times for the best results. As an example, we found that fogging the door panel twice (upper half and lower half) was more than enough.
- Here at Clean Car Talk, we love a good trigger mechanism.
- The Turtle Wax Dry & Shine mechanism is much better than you would expect for such a low-priced product, offering a better spray than some premium brands.
- After applying the turtle wax seal and shine on the glass, do not let it sit.
- We tested Dry & Shine on a car that had no pre-applied protection, so it was perfect for testing its capabilities.
- Before applying this product, the water clings to the paint, making drying much more time-consuming than it should be.
- After its first application, the results of this product were amazing. Best Car Interior Vinyl Protectant
- The level of hydrophobicity was very impressive, causing the water to disperse from the car quickly and leave very few droplets.
- Obviously, this product will not produce the same level of shine as wax, but considering the ease of application, the levels of shine were also very impressive.
- During testing, we used a shampoo with no shine enhancers or fillers, so the noticed change in shine and protection was due to Dry & Shine.
- In the week following the application of Dry & Shine, the British weather was predictably unpredictable, meaning we saw sunshine, rain, sleet, and frost.
- The car had been well driven for the week Best Car Interior Vinyl Protectant, which means there was enough dirt in the car to warrant a quick maintenance wash.
- Drying was as easy as when we first apply the turtle wax seal and shine it on the glass, so there was no need to recharge.
- After leaving this product in the car, we could still see noticeable water droplets after a few weeks. If you start to see the protection wearing off, just fill in with a few more sprays.
Do not over apply
- Drying aids are an absolutely great tool to keep in your arsenal of details, but they should definitely be treated with respect, especially those like Turtle Wax Dry & Shine.
- Turtle Wax Dry & Shine is designed to be used on a wet surface, which means that the pure concentration is very high, as it will be diluted with the water on the paint surface.
- This means that it is crucial not to apply this product too much to avoid streaks and stains in the paint that can be quite difficult to remove.
- We found that a couple of sprays per panel is more than enough for this product.
- Using more of this product will not increase its capacity of this product.
Use on wheels:
- This turtle wax ice seal n shine review is a great touch for freshly cleaned wheels, as well as paint.
- Give each wheel a quick spray and rinse Turtle Wax Dry & Shine for added protection and water action.
- Personally, the idea of getting into a freshly washed car and driving it to dry it shudders me a bit;
- There is a chance that lurking water can stain the car and make it dirty when streaked dry.
Turtle Wax Dry & Shine Review Verdict:
- After seeing the excellent reviews for Turtle Wax Dry & Shine, I was eager to see what this product was all about.
- It’s safe to say that I am absolutely blown away by the value this product offers.
- It is one of the best drying aids on the market, offering easy application, the Best Car Interior Vinyl Protectant good protection, and a glossy finish.
- But what was most impressive to us was the level of protection this product offers with such little effort.
Best Car Interior Protectant:
- BRIGHTENS AND REJUVENATES: It’s perfect for dashboards, window trims, bumper grills, seats, and more.
- RESTORES COLOR AND BRILLIANCE: This long-lasting formula pierces interior and exterior surfaces and operates as a plastic restorer, vinyl restorer, and trim restorer. It also works on rubber products to restore the vibrance and color they had when they were new.
- PROTECTS AGAINST UV AND SUNLIGHT: Trim Shine Protectant provides a durable and long-lasting layer of sunlight and UV ray protection that reduces fading, cracking, and discoloration over time.
- MULTIPURPOSE APPLICATION: Stoner Car Care Pro Trim Shine provides a durable shine to cladding, trim, tires, bumpers, convertible tops, seat backs, dashboards, armrests, air vents, the steering column, and more.
- MADE IN THE USA: We formulate, manufacture, and distribute our own products in the USA, unlike major competitors. We take pride in using superior ingredients to provide our customers with exceptional car care products.
- Includes two 22-ounce trigger bottles