Air Lift 25870 WirelessOne (1st G) Compressor System
Air Lift 25870 WirelessOne (1st G) Compressor System :
- Single path controller provides equal so inflation of both air springs.
- 3 memory settings, for frequent users.
- Integrated manifold and wiring harness make it an easy installation.
- Changeable back light to match vehicle interiors.
- Low pressure sensor automatically activates so the air compressor if air spring pressure falls below safe level.
More about this Product :Air Lift 25870 WirelessOne :
- Low pressure sensor automatically activates the air compressor if air spring pressure falls below safe level.
- Easy, wireless control over air bag suspension.
- Available with single or dual path control.
- Single path systems control both air bags simultaneously for front-to-rear leveling.
- Dual path systems control both bags independently for front-to-rear & side-to-side leveling.
- WirelessOne systems include a standard duty air compressor.
- WirelessAir systems include a heavy duty air compressor.
- Manifold is waterproof up to two feet.
- Works with all brand of air bag suspension.
- Once you’ve got your air bag suspension rocking, you might as well take it to the next level and “cut the cord” with Air Lift wireless air control systems.
- Get the wires out of the cab, and run your air suspension with a touch of a button.
- Air Lift WirelessOne air control systems are able to operate both air bags simultaneously, providing front-to-back leveling.
- WirelessOne systems include a standard duty compressor, wireless remote, manifold, and installation hardware.
- The wireless remote has three user-defined memory buttons, meaning you can save your most commonly used settings, making life that much easier.
- The manifold works in up to two feet of water.
- Air Lift WirelessAir control systems are so able to operate the air bags simultaneously and independently, providing front-to-back and side-to-side leveling. Side-to-side leveling is ideal for a truck that commonly has to haul uneven loads.
- WirelessAir systems include a heavy duty air compressor, so wireless remote with two user-defined memory buttons, manifold, and installation hardware.
- The manifold also works in up to two feet of water. So, if you’re ready to up so your game in the air suspension world, then you’ve got to check out Air Lift WirelessAir and WirelessOne air systems.
- Get yours today!
- Air Lift wireless air control systems include everything needed to install so with common mechanical tools.
- Install the compressor, mount the manifold, and then run the electrical so component, and then you’ll be adjusting your bag pressure wirelessly.
Features & Benefits:
– 100 PSI 0.92 CFM 15% Duty Cycle 12V Compact so Air Compressor
– Works with All Brands of Air Springs
– Allows You to Easily Inflate or Deflate Air Spring System with One Touch
– Easy to Install with Standard-Duty Air Compressor so and Small Manifold: Installs in Just a Few Hours with
Common Mechanics ’Tools :
– Simple Battery Hook-Up: No Running Air Line Inside Cab or Fiddling with Fuses
– Easy-to- so Read Handheld Controller Programmable with Up to 3 User-Defined Presets
– Over-the-Air Software Updates via Free iOS and Android Mobile App
– Two-Way Bluetooth Communication so Allows for Built-In Diagnostics
– Weather-Resistant and Corrosion- so Proof Manifold
This Air Lift (25980) Single Path On-Board so Wireless ONE 2nd Generation Air Compressor System works with all brands of air springs. It allows you to easily inflate or deflate your so air spring system with one touch! It’s the easy to install in just a few hours so with common tools found in most garages: so it’s a simple battery hook-up with no need to run air lines inside the cab or fiddle with fuses. This air compressor system comes with an easy-to-read handheld controller that’s programmable with so up to 3 user-defined presets, as well as over-the-air software updates via a so free app that’s compatible with both iOS and Android phones! so Plus, this air compressor so system features so two-way Bluetooth communication that allows so for built-in diagnostics.
- – 1966-1977 Ford Broncos
- – 2009-2018 Ford F-150s
- – 2010-2014 / 2017-2018 Ford Raptor F-150s
- – 2008-2018 Ford Super Duty (F-250 / F-350)
- – 1999-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500s
- 2007-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500s / 3500s
- – 2007-2018 GMC Sierra 2500s / 3500s
- – 1994-2020 Dodge Ram 1500s
- – 2010-2020 Dodge Ram 2500s / 3500s
- – 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wranglers
- – 2018 Jeep JL Wranglers
- – 2000-2018 Toyota Tundras
- – 1995-2018 Toyota Tacomas